Sometimes your dentist can’t be contacted, and one of those times is when a natural disaster strikes. Although this situation is rare, it’s still important to know what to do if it does happen. Oftentimes you won’t need to see your dentist, but there are times when visiting is necessary. So, to help you know… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Natural disaster
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!