The best way to prevent tooth decay and gum disease is to fight plaque every chance you get. Plaque is a white, sticky substance that clings to your teeth and threatens your smile, and it’s very important to do all you can to clean this substance off your pearly whites each day. To help you… Read more »
Posts Tagged: balanced diet
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!