Repair your smile for a flawless aesthetic with crowns and veneers. Did you know two of the most highly effective types of tooth restoration therapies for improving the look of your smile are dental crowns and dental veneers, as both treatments cap or conceal troublesome areas of your teeth, but in different ways? To learn more about the superb benefits of both restoration treatments, see the lists below:
Advantages of dental crowns:
– Teeth are offered the benefit of added protection from dental crowns due to the fact that they are placed over damaged teeth on all sides.
– Dental crowns protect teeth by fully encasing them in a protective layer.
– Dental crowns are often used as an additional layer of protection for teeth that have root canals or dental fillings, and even artificial teeth such as dental bridges and implants.
Advantages of dental veneers:
– The look of damaged or discolored teeth can be improved by bonding dental veneers to the fronts of teeth.
– Dental veneers are customizable and crafted for the exact specifications your flawless smile requires.
– Dental crowns require more tooth enamel removal to be held in place than dental veneers.
If you are looking for tooth restoration treatments in St. Louis, Missouri, come see Borgmeyer Dental soon. To schedule an appointment with Dr. David J. Borgmeyer and Augustine Borgmeyer, simply call our dentist office at 314-351-6554. With the help of our orthodontics team, the pathway to a clear smile can be yours.