Our dentists can use CEREC technology to provide you with dental restorations in four simple steps:
- We will take digital impressions, or scans, of the area to be treated.
- Those images will be used to create a 3D model of your dental prosthesis.
- Then our dentists will use a mill to create your restoration according to the 3D model.
- Our dentists will then permanently cement your CEREC restoration in place.
The CEREC machine is very precise, and your restoration will be durable, safe, and aesthetically pleasing. But there are other advantages as well, including:
- No messy, traditional impressions required
- No follow-up appointment necessary
- No uncomfortable temporary prothesis
If CEREC restorations sound right for you, contact our office today to learn more or schedule an appointment.